GN Support Center
How to contact Guardian Networks for help.
E-mail - Quick response to e-mailed questions.
Phone (+1) 949.892.5252
Benefits of Outsourcing your IT Support
- Cost - Consider the cost of lost productivity and lost business in the event that your network goes down. You could alleviate that by hiring a full-time IT manager or network administrator. Now consider the total cost of hiring, managing and compensating a full-time staff when you only need them for some of the time, not to mention the cost of insurance, dead time (e.g. vacations or when the person is sick). Specifically, 1) when you need to set up your network and 2) when problems come up. Wouldn't it be much more cost effective to have a knowledgeable IT engineer for a fraction of the cost?
- Availability - If you were to hire an internal staff to manage and support your network, would they be available during evening, night time, weekends and holidays? If you have ever experience an IT issue during after hours, then you will really appreciate the value of having 24x7 access to support.
- Resources - With access to a vast knowledge bases, tools and backup support individuals, you can be assured of continued support even during the most difficult IT challenges.
- Knowledge - When you hire us as your IT support point, you don't have to worry about training or educating your internal people in the fine and ever-changing field of IT. We bring to you all the knowledge needed to run a safe and efficient network.
- Peace of Mind - Just like having an insurance policy backed by a slid insurer, having a competent IT support organization means you are never more than a phone call away from talking to someone who can actually fix your problems.